The school campus is at Pathiripala, away from the hustle and bustle of the city in a pollution-free campus of eight acres of natural beauty 22 kms from Palakad and 11 kms from Ottapalam. Nearest bus stop is Pathiripala, which is on the Palakkad -Ottapalam-Shoranur route. The Ottapalam railway station is nearby and the nearest airport is 65 kms away at Coimbatore.
The Seva Sadan Central School Campus houses the kindergarten, primary school, high school and secondary school separately in modern buildings. In the same campus is located a food canteen for residents of the campus, playground and auditorium.
Average Class Size: 35 Students
Grades: Kindergarten (KG/Nursery) through grade 12
School uniform and books
School uniform should be worn by all students on all working days. Books and uniform cloth will be available from the school store itself.
Behaviour and Discipline
The school has a well-defined behaviour and discipline policy. Our guidelines give children a clear idea of what they should and should not do. The children, staff and governors have worked together to develop these aims, which is the basis for our philosophy. We also train our students to be courteous and cooperative. Our teachers believe that respect and good relationships develop only with trust.
Festivals & Special Events
The spirit and fervor of various events and festivals - religious, national and global - is always kept alive within the school campus. We celebrate Mother's Day, Raksha Bandhan, Independence Day, Teacher's Day, Janamashtmi and Dussehra. We also encourage our children to celebrate their birthdays. This enables our students to appreciate the rich cultural tradition of our country and learn to be tolerant to other communities.
Tours, Trips & Excursions
The school organizes educational excursions and field trips to make learning life-based and enjoyable.
The school transport service has a fleet of buses with well trained drivers and conductors to make your school easily accessible within a radius of 20 kms. Your child's safety and comfort is one of our prime concerns. The routes are fixed to suit the convenience of the students, as far as possible.
We have a modern dormitory for our students. Seats are limited and therefore please contact our office to ensure that your child gets accommodation. There are separate dormitories for boys and girls, each of them maintained by a Matron and Dorm Master. We have clean sanitary blocks that are well maintained and have 24 -hour supply of water. The dinning hall is gracious and orderly. The food served is pure vegetarian.
- Admission begins in April every year. School prospectus containing the registration form is available from our office.
- Register in our office as a first step for admissions (Registration does not guarantee admission). Complete the registration form complying with all the instructions and submit to the office before the last date.
- Admissions are made depending on availability of seats and based on aptitude tests and interviews.
- Apply in advance as seats are limited
- Talk to the adviser in our office for assistance with various steps.
- Register separately for our open house program where you will taken on a tour of the school and its facilities.
- A limited number of scholarships are provided for meritorious students from low socio-economic background. Contact Secretary of the school for details.
Contact our admission team, who will be happy to answer your questions and help you with the process
Dr. Sasikumar M. - Principal
Dr. Sadanam K. Harikumar - Secretary
Mr. Achuthankutty - Admin. Officer
Dr. Santhi Muraleedharan - Chairperson